Interlibrary Loan (ILL) for libraries
Ph +372 630 7410
E-mail illrk at nlib dot ee
The Interlibrary Loan service (ILL) enables the librarians from other libraries to request material for their patrons from the holdings of the National Library of Estonia. We accept requests sent in via e-mail as well as online request forms.
- The Library supplies books and sheet music.
- The Library does not supply legal deposit copies (marked with the letter "S" in the online catalogue Ester), items belonging to the archival collection, rare books collection or art collection, reference publications, periodicals, audio-visuals, geographical maps or archival documents.
- Before submitting your request, we kindly ask you to check the availability of the item in the Online Catalogue ESTER.
- Items will be sent to the requesting library by registered mail.
- The loan period of an item will be between 2-4 weeks; renewal can be requested but cannot always be guaranteed.
- Libraries may request copies of articles issued in print publications or available through our licensed databases.
- Our e-journals database can be consulted here: Find e-Journal.
- If you do not have the full citation for the article of interest, please do not hesitate to contact us anyway. Kindly submit your inquiry via e-mail (email@example.com) and we will specify the details and check availability.